Friday, February 26, 2016

Password/Bills Info sheet

I found a similar “Bills to Pay: Account Information” on a different blog and I re-created it to go with my color scheme. 
I love having my bills account information all in one place.  This is a place to keep track of a bill account address, phone number, online username and password, other notes.  I typically write the security question answers in the notes section the exact way I type it, so I have it should I need it.  I also tend to forget username and passwords, so this was an excellent solution to that problem.  I laminate a double page to help save paper and ink!  I write on the laminated paper with permanent marker and after I pay off a bill (I tend to wait a couple of months after I’ve received a final statement showing a zero balance) I wipe off that account information with a magic eraser. A copy of my Bills to Pay Account Information sheet is available in my ETSY store.

No comments:

Post a Comment